Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my mint Ibanez FGM400QM. This was the last signature model put out by Ibanez in collaboration with fusion guitar legend and sweep picking god Frank Gambale and was produced for only two years from 1997-1998. The FGM’s recessed neck, bridge and pickup rings make for the guitar’s ultra low action and the push-pull volume pot gives it a variety of humbucker and single coil sounds. It’s made in the Fuijen factory, has a mahogany body with a natural back, a particularly ‘even’ and ‘bubbly’ maple top and the well-known maple Wizard neck. I had the bridge pickup replaced with a DiMarzio Evo 2, but I will include the original pickup (as well as the original hard case). The guitar was always kept in its case and is in near immaculate condition; for instance the Lo Pro Edge bridge shows no signs of wear at all. There are two tiny dings, that really are barely visible (see pictures), but that’s all. This model is very hard to come by, especially in this condition. I’m looking for 1200 euro and the buyer pays the shipping costs. No trades please. Pics: s149.photobucket.com/albums/s69/Defrostinus/
Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.