Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, it's true. Selling her off. Used on occasion but still mint (as most know how well I take care of my guitars) and all case candy still intact (as I already had sufficient headphones, guitar straps, Bullet cable, etc.). As logic would dictate, I'd rather have 3 guitars I use all the time than 1 on use on that occasion when I think "haven't played that in a while.

Bought from Rich new in August of 2009. Incredibly gorgeous guitar. Lovely korina, streaks of red through the rosewood for that unique look and totally stock (well, would one actually change something on a guitar like this?). Not a mark on her. Ships with the insanely sturdy Ibanez form fitted flight case.

Looking for $5500 USD shipping included. I will only accept USA certified bank checks from a USA bank that have been sent registered mail & return receipt and the guitar shipped once said funds have cleared. Please, no third bank of upper Nigeria. Why not Paypal? Screw them. They get nothing! Obviously, this is Continental USA only. If you are outside the CONUS and really want it, you can make arrangements with a third party shipper like this Italian dude did for a Parker Fly I recently sold.

It will be shipped UPS Ground (unless you wish to kick in some more for a speedier service) with the full value for insurance and tracking number and signature required from the buyer themselves upon receiving the guitar. Obviously, weighing the same as a small hippopotamus (anyone get one of those for Christmas?), this baby will not be cheap to send out. However, as many also know when buying guitars from me, I use bubble wrap to a sickening extent.

This will never go on ebay. It's just for you cats. Please hurl insults via pm to keep the thread tidy. You can kick me a best offer if you wish but I'm not looking to lose much from what I paid Rich.

To sweeten the deal (and because I'm not using it anymore), I will throw in the Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger effect pedal w/ box. It will fit nicely in that spot under the headstock in the flight case.

Photo album link -> http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=rEGHt691BPFyaFDiikGHPA==

Have at it, gentlemen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.