Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only on here for one day only before the bay. Will be closed 11/14/13. Thought I would give my fellow Jemsiters first dibs.

2013 Ibanez Genesis RG550-RF Road Flare Red. Limited edition, Japanese only release of one of Ibanez's greatest guitars. One of the few in the US.

In like new condition, played for a couple of weeks, there should be minimal pick scratches. Extremely well built and great playing guitar, one of the greatest Ibanez I have played and I have played a bunch.

No mods. Stock. Includes the Ibanez gig-bag that the guitar came with along with the Prestige tools. Plastic is off the covers.

Cont. US shipment only using UPS. Double boxed. Ishibashi only had a Genesis 670 box to ship in.

$1015 Shipped Paypal gift or pay the 3%.

Buy it before I bay it or change my mind. :)

Pics Here: http://s157.photobucket.com/user/satchmo72/library/RG550-RF Genesis

·
Registered
39 Posts
What am I looking at here? A 550 re-issue that was only sold in Japan? I'm guessing it's similar to the RG20ths? Anything particular of note for these models?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Up for grabs. Now that I have the RG655 and it is everything I need in a guitar, the GC has to go. It's all about practicality and usage for me.

Going to be a bit cheaper this go around because I did some fret work to the best of my abilities and only went deep on one fret. See http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f21/fret-work-is-hard-131024.html. It plays incredible now and frets are so now on your hands now.

There are some more pick scratches also as I have played it a bit more since I lasted posted it. Otherwise body is near perfect, hardware still great as I tend to wipe them down so the oils dont hurt the hardware and it has mostly hung on my wall. Nothing has been changed. I went to install another pickguard but the holes did not line up.

Will ship in original gig bag that these came with in the original Ibanez box, double boxed in another box.

Considering these are mostly gone now and have stupid prices on the bay, I am just ask $950 shipped. I will have it on here for a short time before it moves away from this site by rule. :)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a giving kind of weekend for me. $875 Shipped $850 if ya want to do paypal gift. Got a ton of good feedback on here.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes but would have to get you a shipping quote. Being where you are, we would most likely have to break it down.

PM me.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I am done with the auction sites, just cant get the money for the guitar to pay the fees which are astronomical.

Back on here until it sells.

$790 Shipped and paypalled in Cont US. I will go no lower.

Great playing guitar, just in love with my RG655 and my new Jeep.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.