Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
It has been a tough decision to take but I am selling my JEM 10th Anniversary.
It's in excellent condition. I have played it a lot (with luv) so it has the usual chrome wear and some superficial scratches (see the pics, everything is there). Save from that the guitar is as new, sounds really great (playing it has really opened the sound) and you can easily have the varnish fixed if you want it to look as new.
It comes with the euro case, without the certificate.

You can see the pics here
http://picasaweb.google.fr/10692743...authkey=Gv1sRgCNWPwdmvxL_O_wE&feat=directlink

I'm located in France (Paris) and I can ship worldwide. Shipping and insurance costs will be at your charge.

The price is 3100€.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested or if you have any question.
You can mail me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Matthieu

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you still set on 2900€ even though it has a few dents/scratches in the paintwork?
I actually made a careful benchmarking before going for this price. I find it to be fair considering all the ads I have seen until now. Some guitars with much more scratches have been sold at a way higher price.
But of course you can make an offer if you think its reasonable!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your...? Best offer ?
Then I'm sorry but my last word would be "no". :)
If that's the certificate you're after I'm sure you can find other Jem10th in bad shape with a certificate for less dough.

Cheers !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, my beautiful Jem 10th was stolen (#838)!! So I am looking to replace it. I have no idea what you regard as a reasonable offer, so PM me a solid price and let's talk. :)

I would like to know how much fretwear it has and the state of the knife edges please.

Many thanks,
Hamand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
lol that should have said #838 ...

Sorry for adding to this already bloated thread, but where did the edit post button go anyway?

·
Registered
379 Posts
1900 euro. no certificate and thats my
Sorry to add chatter to this thread, but I just have to voice my .02 cents. That is a cheesdick lowball offer. What is up with all of you cheapskates these days?? If you can't afford it or afford to get close to what someone is asking, then save the weaksauce lowball offers. Nothing worse than someone trying to hustle someone else.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.