Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 Ibanez Jem 777VBK

I had the body refinished professionally by Daneen Bronson at www.customairbrush.com in San Jose, CA. She has done a bunch of guitars for me and does work for the Jackson Custom Shop.

Its got a Super 3 in the bridge, Jem single coil, and PAF PRO in the neck. NOS neon green knobs and tip from Rich Harris at Ibanez Rulez. Comes with the original pink lined case. The lock is broken, but I've also got a brand new that I bought from Rich as well that I will throw in. Trem bar is included, but not pictured.

$1699 Shipped 48 US States.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/Metlupass2/Ibanez Jem 777VBK/

1989 Ibanez Jem 7PBK

Body was also refinished by Daneen Bronson along with the 777VBK.

Its been professionally refretted by World of Strings in Long Beach, CA with the original spec Dunlop 6100 fret wire.

All electronics including switches, pickups, and input jack are new. It has Dimarzio D Activators in the neck and bridge and an Evo single coil.

Comes with the original pink lined case. The lock is broken, but I've also got a brand new that I bought from Rich as well that I will throw in. Trem bar is included, but not pictured.

$1899 Shipped 48 US States

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/Metlupass2/Ibanez Jem 7PBK/

I accept money order, check, or paypal (fees are on you)

I will ship internationally, but shipping is obviously extra and depends on Country.

·
Developer
863 Posts
You sent me a pm about this, I am very interested in the VBK. Whats the total cost for the guitar + shipping to Canada?

Thanks

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm accepting ALL reasonable offers....I need these gone ASAP.

Had a few interested but they turned out to be time wasters.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes sir. PM me your info and we can figure out shipping. I shipped a 777SK to Finland and a 3120 to Norway in the past month.

·
Registered
577 Posts
*bump*

Someone snag this PBK while its still available! Great deal on a sweet axe from a cool guy! Wish I could have afforded to buy both!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hi Ted

PBK´s are amazing Jem guitars... one of my fav.. but I´m not into Jems... good luck mate.

Good price and a great guy all the way around. He has experience packaging overseas and do great safe packages.

Cheers¡¡

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.