Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-original Ibanez Jem 7PBK from 1989-90 in excellent condition. £1100 Cash on collection only - I'm in Suffolk.

Black finish with white pickups and controls, Two Dimarzio PAF PRO humbuckers and a Jem Single-coil pickup, Basswood Body with large monkey grip handle, lion claw tremolo routing and tilted jack input, Ibanez Edge tremolo, Thin Wizard profile 24 fret neck. Very little fret wear. Rosewood Fingerboard and white disappearing pyramid inlays. Cosmo Black Hardware
Original Ibanez Hard Case in good condition. Black with grey fur lining. Recent pro set up, great intonation, everything working perfectly

Some pitting on the tremolo unit, lacquer cracks at the neck join as always happens with older Ibanez Jems. One small ding on the back near the handle that has gone through to the wood.

·
Registered
42 Posts
All-original Ibanez Jem 7PBK from 1989-90 in excellent condition. £1100 Cash on collection only - I'm in Suffolk.

Black finish with white pickups and controls, Two Dimarzio PAF PRO humbuckers and a Jem Single-coil pickup, Basswood Body with large monkey grip handle, lion claw tremolo routing and tilted jack input, Ibanez Edge tremolo, Thin Wizard profile 24 fret neck. Very little fret wear. Rosewood Fingerboard and white disappearing pyramid inlays. Cosmo Black Hardware
Original Ibanez Hard Case in good condition. Black with grey fur lining. Recent pro set up, great intonation, everything working perfectly

Some pitting on the tremolo unit, lacquer cracks at the neck join as always happens with older Ibanez Jems. One small ding on the back near the handle that has gone through to the wood.
interested and close to you!! i need pics though dude!!

alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, Jemsite wouldn't let me post links as it was my first post, if you give me email address I can sent photobucket links.

Best,

Adam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts