Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have a mint IBANEZ JEM7V7 for sale.
Reverb.com Listing:

reverb.com

Ibanez JEM7V7 2013 White | Andrew's Gear Outlet | Reverb
IBANEZ JEM7V7Includes Factory Case and 2 Wammy Bars.Very RARE.A fantastic piece, completely collectable!!!Slight wear on the Bridge otherwise immaculate.The JEM7V7 is a seven string solid body electric guitar model introduced by in 2013. It is a model of American guitarist ...
reverb.com
reverb.com

It has been evaluated on the JEM Forum as being in immaculate condition.
These go for between 6 and 8 thousand dollars according to the Forum.

Jem includes case and candy, 2 wammy bars etc...
Will Ship privately to anywhere in the world via Fedex or DHL.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I looked for one of these for years, and I was going to buy one but there are too many for me to pass on this - plus I literally just got rid of my Jem7VWH for UV777P - so it almost not only is clearly way overpriced and your a brand new member, it feels counterproductive…. I prefer black and UV aesthetic to the White Jem anyway

nevertheless really cool and rare, but to put it at Double the RG GEAR, which I also was looking for for years (I actually just called rich two weeks ago to see if he saw on) but $3500 for an RG GEAR is on the highest side you can actually ask for, so alas, the Jem7 string and RG 1997 namm showpiece, two guitars I swore I would buy if I found them for sale, now add over $10k when that’s about triple the combined actual value, and I also don’t trust sellers anymore - definitely not for the most ultra rare Jemsite treasures ever made

only guitar worth that by Ibanez is the RG Art (Kevan knows lol) and perhaps the LACS or special customs for their artists - but I wouldn’t mind buying either or both if they were priced accordingly and also if I could buy both - I don’t know what to pick - I barely play 6 strings anymore, and I love my Japanese uv777p, quite a different neck than the American version, and I don’t know how the 7V7 profile compares, I’m sure it’s similar

anyway good luck and congrats to anyone who gets it, both this and the GEAR are Jemsite holy grails for many

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked for one of these for years, and I was going to buy one but there are too many for me to pass on this - plus I literally just got rid of my Jem7VWH for UV777P - so it almost not only is clearly way overpriced and your a brand new member, it feels counterproductive…. I prefer black and UV aesthetic to the White Jem anyway

nevertheless really cool and rare, but to put it at Double the RG GEAR, which I also was looking for for years (I actually just called rich two weeks ago to see if he saw on) but $3500 for an RG GEAR is on the highest side you can actually ask for, so alas, the Jem7 string and RG 1997 namm showpiece, two guitars I swore I would buy if I found them for sale, now add over $10k when that’s about triple the combined actual value, and I also don’t trust sellers anymore - definitely not for the most ultra rare Jemsite treasures ever made

only guitar worth that by Ibanez is the RG Art (Kevan knows lol) and perhaps the LACS or special customs for their artists - but I wouldn’t mind buying either or both if they were priced accordingly and also if I could buy both - I don’t know what to pick - I barely play 6 strings anymore, and I love my Japanese uv777p, quite a different neck than the American version, and I don’t know how the 7V7 profile compares, I’m sure it’s similar

anyway good luck and congrats to anyone who gets it, both this and the GEAR are Jemsite holy grails for many

Hi Captain Ron,

Thank you for the message.

The 7V7 has def gone up in value. The last recorded new sale on Reverb was $4000, the last listed second hand was $5000 plus. There is def a market, I have a solid buyer at $5000 and two maybes at $6000

Reverb.com protects you and your cash so trust should be a bit less of an issue.

I am also on youtube:

Anyone who is interested should def do a video call with me to check it out and insure that what is advertised is what is being sold for real. I sell quite a bit of stuff locally so have a good profile.

Best of luck with your search for the guitar

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
Guys, can I ask we keep the chit-chat away from the For Sale sign ?;)

Let this thread stay focussed on Andy’s advertisement and maybe PM comments on values and other holy grails?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
116 Posts
No problem jono; (and nothing against Andy, I just meant to sell my 6 string Jem for a 7 string UV and then pay over $5k for a 7 string version of what I just traded was “counterintuitive” to me if you follow)

Btw are the 1998 UV7 and 2013 Jem7 same neck profiles and same in all other respects besides aesthetics and pickups (not the woods)?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts