Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Immaculate and hot-rodded 1989 Ibanez JEM777VBK for sale:

- GMC style zebra green/black DiMarzio custom ordered pickups with chrome poles (Super Distortion bridge/Super Distortion single (not wired, was a killswitch now just for looks)/Breed neck)

- All brand new cosmo black nickel hardware mainly from Ibanezking/Cottam Guitars

- 1989 Ibanez USA 'New Ideas For Today's Musicians' original chrome/black custom neckplate

- Lo-Pro Edge trem with ESP Floyd Rose-style collar locking trem arm mod in matching cosmo black nickel finish (flutters like the beast that is an OFR)

- KGC Killer Guitar Components custom order huge brass Edge mass sustain block

- Schaller 5-way 'clicky' switch fitted, tone pot disconnected, all joints professionally resoldered with silver solder by myself

- Fretboard darkened with woodstain and reguarly lem-oiled to look like ebony (green vine REALLY stands out)

- DiMarzio cliplock strap in black (used briefly, still in packaging) which is very clean and no snags, the old softer and thinner type

- Tank-and-possibly-bomb-proof flight case (old school Strat case hand made in UK)

- No dings, chips or gouges, Ibanez logo bright green and clean with no flaking

Awesome example of a VBK, combining beauty and brutality together!

£1,699 (price negotiable - PM me) shipped worldwide - thanks guys!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*MASSIVE PRICE DROP!!*

I'd gladly let her go for £1K (again, price negotiable - PM me!), really must sell her ASAP in favor of a collection of a new lighter, modern JEM77 to use in my band. If anyone noticed my last thread, I've hurt my (left strap side) shoulder badly and the alder bodies on the modern 77s are much lighter than the heavier 80s quality basswood 777s.

Remember, I'll ship the guitar anywhere in the world. It will be professionally set up for free and restrung with the string gauge and brand of your choice, along with you'll get all those expensive modifications and as a bonus, plus a world-travelled vintage flight case with the guitar free!

Pics to follow in a couple of hours...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoa, Jemsite is fairly dead to this classic JEM right now it seems. Decided to move it to a little-known online auction site in instead! ;)

Erm, please can a mod lock my threads please, I can't find the drop-down option to for some reason on my browser?! :/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.