Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS this special Ibanez Jem7vwh (Made in Japan 2001) with the fernandes sustainer system and piezo sound on it. All the work was done by a pro luthier.

All the gold hardware was replace for: a cosmo black ibanez double edge bridge with piezos and black turners and black block nut

The pickguard was replace for a H-S-S configuration to fit the neck sustainer pickup.

About the pickups it has the Fernandes VH-1 in the bridge position, a Fernandes SH-1 in the middle position and the Fernandes Sustainer in the neck position.

You can mix the magnetic and piezo sound or have them alone and add the sustainer to each signal.

Here you can see some pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157602520002763/

Asking 2450 euros ibanez hardcase included.

Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS Ibanez Jem7VWH (Sustainer and Piezo) New Price

My last try with the last price: 2250 euros plus one Dimarzio Evo bridge and one Dimarzio HS2 middle included . I need some money to buy some christmas presents so i hope someone is interested on it. Thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS Ibanez Jem7VWH (Sustainer and Piezo) 1975 Euros

Mods sorry for the bump to top before 21 days time but i really need the money for the presents of this year.

So this 2001 Ibanez Jem7VWH with ebony fretboard with piezo sound and sustainer system will have the "special" price of 1975 euros until December 23th. I prefer an europen jemsiter to clear the funds of the bank transfer faster and ship faster too, but i am open to deal with non european jemsiters.

Just in case someone need to know, the shipping in the EU will be about 150 euros insured included with EMS Postal Express International service and about 100 euros insured included with the Priority International service, both with Correos company. If someone wish to use Fedex, UPS, DHL..... will be posible but of course will be more expensive.

So if someone is interested in this guitar now is the time to have a good deal and help me with the christmas presents.

Thanks

pd: please any question, ask for more pictures or extra details don´t hesitate to write me a pm i will be more than happy to answer any question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.