Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all speed demons! Take your tone to the Ultra Zone with this two-channel dirt machine. This rare pedal features a modded take on Steve's favorite tube screamer circuit, and for smooth leads, the red channel is based on a modded DS-1. There's a beautiful swirl finish done by Darren Johansen (the swirler of the MC JEMs and UVs), LED knob rings, and all the drive tones you'll ever need. The pedal comes with its original box and manual, and is just missing the rubber feet and power supply.
Let me know if you're a Vai fan and I'll throw in a treat.

Note: hair fan not included

Asking $225 USD, $300 CAD

I am located in Toronto, Ontario, but shipping the pedal internationally is no problem. Buyer pays shipping. To the U.S., shipping should be around $8 USD, to Canada, $11 CAD

Images: drive.google.com/drive/folders/18bS8VC58fzzy1p0BnnCL9bqEVRBQgRcW?usp=sharing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Calling all speed demons! Take your tone to the Ultra Zone with this two-channel dirt machine. This rare pedal features a modded take on Steve's favorite tube screamer circuit, and for smooth leads, the red channel is based on a modded DS-1. There's a beautiful swirl finish done by Darren Johansen (the swirler of the MC JEMs and UVs), LED knob rings, and all the drive tones you'll ever need. The pedal comes with its original box and manual, and is just missing the rubber feet and power supply.
Let me know if you're a Vai fan and I'll throw in a treat.

Note: hair fan not included

Asking $225 USD, $300 CAD

I am located in Toronto, Ontario, but shipping the pedal internationally is no problem. Buyer pays shipping. To the U.S., shipping should be around $8 USD, to Canada, $11 CAD

Images: drive.google.com/drive/folders/18bS8VC58fzzy1p0BnnCL9bqEVRBQgRcW?usp=sharing
Available?

Regards,
Oliver

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.