Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale is my JS1200CA Candy Apple Red Ibanez Joe Satriani model guitar.

This guitar has been upgraded with a Mo Joe humbucker in the bridge position. The Mo Joe sounds EXPLOSIVE!! Same tone as the Fred, but higher output with more growl!

The guitar has been very well looked after and is in overall excellent condition, with no dings or scrapes apart from a small mark on the back of the guitar which you can only see if you go looking for it. (I'll photograph the guitar tomorrow and try to show this).

The guitar plays fantastically! Great frets, no visible wear, trem stays in tune and action is fast and low. The colour is truly beautiful and is very very hard to put across in a photograph.

The Rosewood neck on this guitar is a nice, rich, dark colour - looks stunning!

The guitar was originally purchased from Rich Harris of Ibanez rules in 2004 and had one of his legendary setups performed on it!

Rich also carried out the Locking Stud mod on the guitar to ensure it stays in tune!

I was fortunate enough to meet Satch in Orlando in 2006 and he kindly did one of his doodles on the control cavity cover and signed it there too. I've had this laminated and it is totally robust and scratch / rub proof now!

Sorry to be letting this go, but time for a change and this needs to go to a good home.

Guitar comes in an Ibanez Hard Case.

Asking for £1,095 or nearest offer + shipping to anywhere in the UK (for actual shipping costs).

These guitars have recently been subjected to a price increase (and are very expensive in the UK anyway). So grab yourself a Rich Harris special that has been well taken care of by a non-smoker and is nicely played in.

Available to pick up around the Heathrow / Stoke Poges area (near Uxbridge / Slough / Reading) if you want to come and check it out first.

So £1095 will get you a JS1200CA, excellent undinged condition, setup/purchased from Rich Harris, Locking Stud Mod, Doodle on control cavity cover by Satch, whammy bar and Ibanez Hard Case.

Will take and post pics in the morning, but if you want to see it in action (in my rather lame attempt at the Satch Boogie intro), check out

Cheers!
Sukh

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some hi-res pics. I tried hard to make the light scratch / mark on the back come out - but you can barely see it to be honest. You really would not notice it unless you spent time going to look for it!

In answer to another question, I have no case candy (don't recall getting any from Rich!) and he doesn't send out any 'certificates'. I probably still have the email thread from when I bought from him if anyone wants proof it was from him, but I'm sure he would pipe up here if I used his name in vain anyway!

The case is an Ibanez case (not a team J-craft) and has scuffs and marks on the outside from usage, but it 100% ok inside and is 100% functional.

Thanks,
Sukh
--------------------

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
closing due to potential sale, otherwise will be keeping it (after having drooled over it again when taking pictures).

cheers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.