Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just recently got this but funds are running low (you might be able to guess by my other for sale threads) and so I'm going to have to let this go. It's in what I consider "better than new" condition, it's been recently setup in B standard and plays amazingly. It has the UV1000 Ibanez case and U-Bar, both of which are also in mint condition, fretboard/fret condition is mint/as new.

Asking price of £730 excluding shipping, might go slightly lower for quick sale.

Pictures upon request, shipping will be around £20 to mainland UK or you can pick it up yourself if you're close enough.

Email me at [email protected] or leave your email if you're interested, I can supply pictures upon request.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What's with you selling all the guitars on my wanted list? Too bad you broke my bank account last time around lol. How do you like this thing compared to your other seven strings?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have this identical guitar, i absolutely love it as much as any 7 ive ever owned. Can't go wrong here. I prefer the Universe and my USA Custom 7 aesthetically, but tonewise and playability its right up there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Labrie said:
What's with you selling all the guitars on my wanted list? Too bad you broke my bank account last time around lol. How do you like this thing compared to your other seven strings?
Adam I'd be lying if I didn't say it's the best 7 I've had to date, the neck on this thing is just so awesome to use, all guitars should have this neck! I'm kind of torn as to whether I'm doing the right thing selling it but money is tight at the moment. I do intend to buy another one when the situation get's better though :)

One of the best things about it other than the neck has to be how resonant it is, with clean tones it's just awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.