Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS:Ibanez Pickups/Edge/RG7 Plate set/Neck plate (PICS ADDED)

First up, Pics will be sorted asap, But for the mean time, e-mail and i'll send them off ...

RG7 Back plate set in black, Jack Cover,Trem Cover,Elec cover ... £20 Shipped in the UK (USA/OZ more shipping)

Ibanez V7 and V8 Pickups Avergae condition, both work very well £20 Shipped in the UK (USA/OZ more shipping)

Ibanez Top Lock III in black, Underside ground in middle (pics will show what i mean) In black and VGC, with pads and bolts, but no mounting bolts £15 Shipped in the UK (USA/OZ more shipping)

Ibanez Edge In Cosmo, Fairly worn, £45 Shipped in the UK (USA/OZ more shipping)

3 x Ibanez Edge/Lo-Pro Trem spring bars £3.50 each Shipped in the UK (USA/OZ more shipping)

Ibanez Neck Plate and Plastic Surround, absolutely MINT condition, No bolts, No wear, No Pitting, £30 Shipped in the UK (USA/OZ more shipping)

Job lot offer of £125 Shipped anywhere

Anything question wise direct to [email protected] or PM me (must empty out my PM's)

Thanks for looking

Rob

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been away for a few days, But all still available ... Also Pics up later on today

Added Stuff:

Boss Chorus Ensemble £35 Shipped, Ibanez Delay £35 Shipped and Boss Heavy Metal Pedal £35 shipped

Rob

·
Registered
868 Posts
Are the elec cover and jack cover from a 7 string the same as for a 6 string? I could do with some for my LGM "jem"

·
Registered
252 Posts
Rob,

I know it's been a hell of a long time but.. remember that Breed I sent? Do you fancy working out a deal for that Boss HM pedal? :)

Nathan *back from the dead!*

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure thing Bro, Fire off a mail or PM and we'll get something sorted ;)

Rob

p.s. Welcome back, Is it overkill for a party ;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
hey rob have you got those cavity covers for the JS?

Dont want to have to fashion my own if I dont have to

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry Bro, Never got around to making a set for myself ... Err ... Mail me Steve, I think i maybe able to steal a set for ya, Just need to make some calls tomorrow :)

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.