Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:Ibanez Prestidge RG1077XL 7-String

Description & Condition:The guitar is in Near Mint condition. 9/10. There is virtually no play wear. There is some very minor scratching/scruffing on the back of lower and upper horns. There is also some scruffing on the back contour. It has a very small dent on the back edge. This guitar come with black fender style hardcase which made by Godin

Asking Price: $900USD + Shipping

My Location: Taiwan

Terms of Sale/Purchase: *Shipping cost will be around $150USD for the FEDEX International Express Shippping, it will only take 3 business day to in front of your door. or you might can choose EMS which only cost $100USD with full amount insurence.

Other Information: I will accept Bank Wire Transfer & Pay-Pal for payment ( for your safe). However, if you want to make payment by pay-pal, which will add 2% of the total price. The item will be shipped/delivered after clearance of funds, also you will be emailed the tracking number and the shipping invoice (PDF file) on the next day when I recevice the payment.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop!!! $900USD with FREE shipping to (UK, Canada, US, Asia....etc) or e-mail me for offer, thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.