Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez Proline pl1770

Description & Condition: Used, definately a players guitar. The guitar is in good condition for a guitar that is 20 years old. 1985 Silver model, with H/S/S a 5 way switch, a unique push button pickup selector to create all new pickup combinations. There is a schaller hum pickup in the bridge, stock ibanez single coil pickup in the center, and either a fernandez or similar sustainer in the neck. The sustainer is controlled by a added volume knob where a normal fender strat would have it's output jack. Both the volume and tone controls are push/pull to split coils and turn the sustainer on/off. The trem also has a trem-setter. The guitar plays great, has wonderful tone and sustain. The guitar comes in a charvell hard shell guitar case which is beat up but does the job. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Check out pictures here: http://www.chronicinsomnia.com/pl1770.html

Asking Price: $450 obo

My Location: Raleigh, NC

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Paypal prefered

Other Information: Buyer pays actual shipping

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fedex quotes $150 without having an exact address or postal code. If you're willing to pay the shipping I have no problem shipping to Mexico.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
chronicinsomnia said:
I thought that was an old version of the trem setter, but whatever you want to call it, it is a rare item. Thanks!
The thing in the bridge cavity is. The neck pickup, the sustainer though is made by floyd rose i think. Eddie van halen use to use one and its been seen in the jackson phil collen model as well but a new version of it at least.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
morajosyvy said:
what functions does the sustainer pickup has?
The sustainer pickup has it's own circuit and is powerd by a 9v battery, so it becomes an active pickup. This then enhances the sound and sustain of the notes

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
what would shipping be to 50014 and also what would the neck compare to? I've never played a proline. Is it similar to other ibanez necks or what would you say it is close to?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nightfiend14 said:
what would shipping be to 50014 and also what would the neck compare to? I've never played a proline. Is it similar to other ibanez necks or what would you say it is close to?
Shipping would be $20 to you, and fedex says about 3 days. The neck is similar to most ibanez necks. I play this along with my jems and jpms, and have no problems transitioning. The body is a heavy solid wood, so it has more weight to it that my other ibanezes, but the feel is nice. It's ibanez's version of a strat. The binding on the neck is a nice touch too. Hope that helps.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.