Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is an Ibanez RG 350 MDX. For a description of the features, go here:
http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-RG350MDX

I've only had this guitar for 3 and bit months, apart from a very small paint chip near the input jack, it is in prime condition. I have the receipt as well, which would provide a warranty to the buyer (purchased it from Allan's Music in Adelaide). The guitar brand new is priced at AUD $900, but I'm oferring AUD $550. Honestly, this is a great guitar, I just bought myself a Jem a bit later when they were on special hence the need to get rid off it. The maple fretboard is fricken awesome and whilst I would concede the pickups and bridge would need to be replaced eventually, for the price you can't get much better axe. The sale for me has nothing to do with the quality of the guitar.

I'm located in Adelaide, South Australia. Happy to send it anywhere in Aus by courier, if anyone is interested let me know. I will upload some pics soon. You can get me via PM, or on my gmail account on [email protected]. I want this beast to go to a good home!

Cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts