Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez PR-1, 2 or 3 Texas Prestige

Description & Condition: I'm going to sell one of my three Texas Prestiges and since I can't decide which one (as they are each friggin' awesome instruments) I'll let you decide which one! Each is 1 of 12 made for the Texas Guitar Center stores in 1999 I'd rank each 9.5 of 10 - each has a few very minor condition issues (clear coat dings) hardly any fret wear and all hardware is clean, necks are all straight and they all play fantastically! Each is mahogany bodied with quilt or flamed maple top & matching headstock, ebony board on all three satin gold hardware on the PR-1 & 3 and Cosmo black on the purple PR-2 each body, neck & headstock is bound and the PR-2 & 3 have abalone purfling on the bodies. I can be more individually descriptive upon request and send more pics. I'm only selling one - first one gone takes it. Comes with M-100 case & bar.

Asking Price: $1650.00 shipped

My Location: Central New York

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Lower 48 only - Paypal to verified address only or USPS money order. UPS ground insured.

Other Information: I included a pic of all three below - L to R PR-3 (Red) PR-2 (purple) PR-1 (blonde). questions & more pics at [email protected] hate to do it, but I have to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.