Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 2000 Ibanez RG3120TWL, very little are known about these guitars, only that a few were actually made, this is 1 of 2 that I have actually ever seen anywhere, this one and one that Nuno photographed for his ibanez collection website, that one has EMG's, and I think is in France.. (http://www.ibanez87.it/english/galle...120l-jack.aspx)

This one is in great shape, bought from Rich Harris, one chip at the bottom to the wood showing the nice dense Mahogany, pick swirls and a few tiny dings here and there. It just needs a string change and setup since it was in the case for a long time. Whammy bar is included, I do have the backplate, still has plastic on the control cavity cover.

Evo bridge and PAF Joe neck pickup added. Straplocks added, frets recently leveled and crowned, J-Craft molded case (this guitar didn't actually come with these, but its the best case you could ever possibly get for it)

probably the best lefty ibanez you will ever find aside from the new Jem, which this is funding.

asking $1250 obo, its hard to come up with a price for something so rare, I payed $1200, but it didn't have the J-Craft case, which cost $150, if you can find 'em.

E_mail is [email protected] (I would prefer contact through e-mail rather than PM's due to better access to E-mails through Smart Phone)

Paypal (I will meet you 1/2 way on the fee's, I know it sucks, should only be about $30)
Money Orders
Bank Checks
Personal checks (ships after clears)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.