Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale to UK only.

Rare Ibanez RG3270M Prestige Trans Blue, made in Japan.

The guitar is in original condition except the addition of a Tremol-No system (google it if you don't know, every floating trem should have one). The back plate has been removed but is included along with the original screws and trem claw. It plays amazing and the neck is like butter. It looks incredible too with the striking Trans Blue maple cap and the maple finger board. I have gigged it but I do look after my guitars. When not being played it has lived in it's case. I love this guitar but I have just bought a Suhr and just cannot afford to keep both or I would. I know I am going to regret letting this go.

I would grade this as a 9/10 for condition due to two very minor scratches on the maple cap. I can't get them on a photo as they are not that prominent but giving an honest description, they are there. Also, the black chrome has tarnished on the trem and volume knob showing the silver underneath. Frets are in very good condition as is the whole guitar. The dots and head logo are all Abalone but again, my camera is not doing them justice but trust me, they are lovely. This colour, as you probably know, was the most popular and is therefore rare to come available.

It is currently set up with 9s and I will fit a brand new set of Elixirs for the lucky buyer.

I would prefer the buyer to collect and payment to be in cash only please.

£825 ovno

Includes:
OHSC
Whammy Bar
Tremol-No system fitted.
Original Back plate, screws and trem claw (all in the case)

You are welcome to come and try before you buy.

The site will not allow me to post photos so please feel free to contact me and I will email them to you.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking.
Lee

1 - 1 of 1 Posts