Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of a player/project this one. 2002 Ibanez RG421, Made in Japan, fixed bridge. These really were top quality when they were released and before they replaced it with the inferior RG321. I already have one of these and I bought this as a 2nd project. I'm only selling it on as I'm looking to make some room.

I'll let the photos do most of the talking but god knows where the previous owner kept it as all the hardware has quite alot of pitting. It's all still functional though. Pickups still sound as though they work okay, jack will need replacing though as it is severely rusted/pitted. It does have a few dings around the edges but as a whole I don't think it's too bad. The neck is straight and true and the face/back of the body look great. I've cleaned it all up and polished the frets.

I think that's it. This would make an awesome fixed bridge RG for someone once the electrics are sorted and maybe the hardware replaced (if desired). These really are great guitars. Will include one of those soft-padded hardcases too.

Price is £250. References are here & /7/. All same user ID.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is being parted out now. The body has gone, but if anyone wants the neck and or pickups, let me know. The neck is great, some light fretwear but everything else is fine. Great bit of rosewood and some nice subtle flame on the back too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.