Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too many guitars, too little time to play them/room to store them.
I just have no need whatsoever for the 5 guitars I own now, I only need 2 or 3 maximum, so some have to go. And its a shame as I really like these, but I just don't use them at all anymore.

Ibanez RG421 w/ DiMarzio TZ and PAF Pro (needs re-wiring) - £270
Washburn X50 Pro w/ EMG 81 and 85 - £280

Neither will include a hardcase, but can include gigbags with both. Both are in very good condition, only with slight odd marks from light playing. I have pictures of both guitars, if interested PM or email me. No trades. I would prefer cash on collection, but will post if needs be. Costs for that can be worked out.

Ibanez TB100H Amp Head - £40

Solid state amp head that I have used for 3 or 4 hours max. Still brand new, comes with footswitch, mains leads, instuction leaflet. I have no need for it anymore as I have switch to a small combo. No trades. No postage either, its too heavy. Needs to go.

I think thats it. Anything I have missed, or anything you want to know, PM or Email me and ask.

Thanks Fellas,

Gary - The.Godfather.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Too many guitars, too little time to play them/room to store them.
I just have no need whatsoever for the 5 guitars I own now, I only need 2 or 3 maximum, so some have to go. And its a shame as I really like these, but I just don't use them at all anymore.

Ibanez RG421 w/ DiMarzio TZ and PAF Pro (needs re-wiring) - £270
Washburn X50 Pro w/ EMG 81 and 85 - £280

Neither will include a hardcase, but can include gigbags with both. Both are in very good condition, only with slight odd marks from light playing. I have pictures of both guitars, if interested PM or email me. No trades. I would prefer cash on collection, but will post if needs be. Costs for that can be worked out.

Ibanez TB100H Amp Head - £40

Solid state amp head that I have used for 3 or 4 hours max. Still brand new, comes with footswitch, mains leads, instuction leaflet. I have no need for it anymore as I have switch to a small combo. No trades. No postage either, its too heavy. Needs to go.

I think thats it. Anything I have missed, or anything you want to know, PM or Email me and ask.

Thanks Fellas,

Gary - The.Godfather.
Hi man,

when you say the Ibanez needs rewiring, do you mean neither pickup is currently not connected to the guitar at all?

Also, what would be the shipping costs to Middlesbrough? (address is 84 Ayresome street, middlesbrough, TS1 4NJ)

Thanks for the info,

Fred

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pickups are wired, but it was a rush job, and with the original Ibanez pots. It needs a re-wire to be honest, it hasn't been touched in months. The pickups are brand new and never used, the wiring just needs looking at. The previous wiring was not a pro job.

Postage to Boro would be about £15.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First and last price-drop before I trade them into a shop. Prices do not include postage. Collection welcome.

Ibanez RG421 w/ DiMarzio TZ and PAF Pro - £250
Washburn X50 Pro w/ EMG 81 and 85 - £260
Ibanez TB100H Amp Head - £30

Will be traded-in next week or so.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now accepting trades for any RG7 string fixed-bridge guitars.

RG7321
RG7421
RG7621

I would prefer a RG7321 though. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Gary, you can lock 'em yourself these days.

Threads aren't what they were when we wer' lads, I tell thee :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.