Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: RG470L

Description & Condition: Black, LoTRS2 bridge. Inifinity pups, 2 buckers 1 singe, Wizard 2 neck. You should know the rest. Few scratches here and there, not that noticeable unless you're looking up close. Main fault is the extra pair of holes for the strap pegs drilled in by the previous owner, no idea why. Comes with hardcase (worth about £70).

Asking Price: £250, you can try and haggle me if you like, it'll probably work.

My Location: Orpington, Kent. SE London.

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Preferably keep it in the UK.. P&P will probably cost around £20 unless you want to come and pick it up. As well as being in a hardcase I still have the packaging for my 1570L I bought, so it'll come in a huge padded box thing haha - it'll be nice and safe.

Other Information:

Not much to say, if you're on here you've probably got a good idea of what this guitar is and is about. It's a great beater guitar or even a project one and I've love to see it turned into something classy....it's just I don't have much use for it now I have my nice Prestige :D

Oh, pics. http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pauly_bobs/album?.dir=/ab2a

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumpy bump bump, I put it up on **** didn't get anywhere. I'm soooo skint lol. I don't care if you use it as a project guitar or pricey firewood, could someone just buy it lol?!

·
Registered
114 Posts
If I hadn't just bought a 7 string (righty - don't ask) on **** I'd be really interested in buying that guitar off you and making it fixed bridge...
If you've still got it in a couple of months I might be in touch.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lewis - I replied in your thread before I saw this. I need the cash for my tuition fees, so sorry no trades.

Astrocreep - sure thing dude, I've put it on evilbay twice now and it hasn't gone, must be cos I'm a n00b there with only 3 feedback lol. I'll put you top of the 'potentials' list, unless someone else throws money my way.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tempting, but I'd prefer to keep it in the UK - £250 is about $442.5 btw. I'll give Astrocreep some more time, since he wants it, but hasn't got the funds at the moment. If not, then I'll give you a shout, and I'll work out shipping costs and include them for you.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Astrocreep said:
If I hadn't just bought a 7 string (righty - don't ask) on **** I'd be really interested in buying that guitar off you and making it fixed bridge...
If you've still got it in a couple of months I might be in touch.
Well, it's been a couple of months...;) You still interested?

Anyone else apart from Astrocreep in the UK? I've given up with Eb*y as I've put it up several times with no success. :(

·
Registered
114 Posts
Alas I'm not really in a position to buy it at the moment, sorry.

My own RG1570L could do with some mods, and I've still to really get stuck into the 7 string project... plus I'll be trying to push for a few lefty RG7321s soon........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.