Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is an Ibanez RG550 in a sort of dark teal blue-ish color. Not sure about the year. Think it is an '89 though. Features a black Wizard I neck. A very nice honey-like colored maple fretboard. Has the stock pickups. Five-way selector switch. Black Original Edge tremolo. Volume knob and a tone knob. Standard square neck pocket. Comes with tremolo arm and gig bag. I live in the Bay Area, California. Asking at least $400 + shipping. If you are in the Bay Area [mainly the Mountain View to Santa Clara area, you can pick up]. PM for pictures.

I will also trade for any Japanese Ibanez RG 5** or higher with an AANJ, Wizard I/II neck, Original Edge tremolo in like-new condition. Either H/H configuration or H/S/H. 24 fret neck with jumbo frets.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Re: FS/FT: Ibanez RG550 dark teal blue

Hi. YOu just emailed me about my RG550. I dont have that one anymore, but I have a few others you may like. I will PM you for pics of yours. If I like it, I will be willing to do a trade. Im in Northridge, CA.

JOhn

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hm. Apparently I can't edit my post. So here are links to pictures.

The neck pocket cracks are just on the paint, not the wood. A little FYI. Oh and it has been professional well setup :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hey mods, could you edit my post so that it is just FOR SALE only, not for trade? Had to crap out a few hundreds for another guitar, but t'was worth it!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guitar has hit the Bay. Thanks for satchboogeyman for reminding me to ask the mods to lock this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.