Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez RG760 Jewel Blue, a 1992 model.

Description & Condition: The body is in players condition, has the usual dings and knocks around the edge of the body. Most of the dings are on the back though. The neck and hardware are all in superb condition. H-S-S configuration, with the stock IBZ-USA pickups. They are fantastic pickups for stock though, almost as good as DiMarzios.

Its an ideal guitar to gig with, and practise with heavily, especially when you dont want to injure your beloved JEM or whatever. It really is a fantastic guitar, with a gorgeous thin neck. I love the neck on this thing so much its untrue. It looks cool with the sharkfins too obviously! :)

It comes with a Non-Ibanez hardcase. But it is really nice, it has this lovely white binding/edging on the outside of the case. Its in good condition too.

Reason for Sale: I just cannot get on with the Edge trem, I can only use fixed bridges now, or strat trems. I thought I could get used to the trem, but I just cant! So this has to go unfortunately, it deserves to be played, and it just wouldnt with me. The trem is too much hassle for me, and I will never use it. Not only all of this, but a new amp is on its way soon, and hopefully an Yngwie Strat (finally :))

Asking Price: £300, no offers

My Location: Essex, UK - Near London

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Buyer pays with PAYPAL or cheque, and I will post it as soon as the money clears. Postage will probably be about £20 anywhere in the UK.

Other Information: No US buyers please. If you have any questions or queries please PM me or email me at:- [email protected]

You can see pics here: http://www.picturetrail.com/the.godfather_ibanez

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple more things. It doesnt come with the DiMarzio strap as in the pics, just normal strap buttons.

And if you cant tell from the pics, its a lovely guitar! If I could keep the neck I would, but it would ruin the guitar. I just hate floyd type trems now - I cant use them at all. I was going to block it, but again, I felt that would ruin the guitar. And it wouldnt be being used for what it was meant for!

It deserves to be played like it was built to.

**I may think about a trade also, but only for something decent. No silly offers please. I am after a Laney GH series amp head, either the GH100L or the GH50L. I would be seriously chuffed to trade for one of those!**

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
£280 posted.

Last chance before I go to the Bay in about 1 week. I need the money for a new phone unfotunately, and some money towards my Yngwie strat I have been wanting for like 2 years!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I may consider a trade for a nice amp head of some sort. And I am also interested in a trade for a nice strat. Especially a 70's strat reissue or something along those lines.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.