Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez RG760 Jewel Blue, a 1992 model.

Description & Condition: The body is in players condition, has the usual dings and knocks around the edge of the body. Most of the dings are on the back though. The neck and hardware are all in superb condition. H-S-S configuration, with the stock IBZ-USA pickups. They are fantastic pickups for stock though, almost as good as DiMarzios.

Its an ideal guitar to gig with, and practise with heavily, especially when you dont want to injure your beloved JEM or whatever. It really is a fantastic guitar, with a gorgeous thin neck. I love the neck on this thing so much its untrue. It looks cool with the sharkfins too obviously!

It comes with a Non-Ibanez hardcase. But it is really nice, it has this lovely white binding/edging on the outside of the case. Its in good condition too.

Reason for Sale: I just cannot get on with the Edge trem, I can only use fixed bridges now, or strat trems. I thought I could get used to the trem, but I just cant! So this has to go unfortunately, it deserves to be played, and it just wouldnt with me. The trem is too much hassle for me, and I will never use it. Not only all of this, but a new amp is on its way soon, and hopefully an Yngwie Strat (finally )

Asking Price: £300, no offers

My Location: Essex, UK - Near London

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Buyer pays with PAYPAL or cheque, and I will post it as soon as the money clears. Postage will probably be about £20 anywhere in the UK.

Other Information: No US buyers please. If you have any questions or queries please PM me or email me at:- [email protected]

You can see pics here: http://www.picturetrail.com/the.godfather_ibanez

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hello the.godfather,

would you be interested in any of the following for a little trade/cash settlement thing.

A five string banjo
A yamaha rbx bass guitar
Van Halen albums on vinal - one of them has a certificate enabling you to be in the VH fan club.
Various music and martial arts DVD's
Some old school Total guitar magazines (with cd's)

Get back to me if you want on....

[email protected]

Big Job

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
You said you're willing to listen to any trades soo: Fancy a trade for a Maverick 6 string with a reissue floyd that stays in tune very well, it's a 6 stringe rosewood board, 24fret maple neck (the profile is very similar to my mate's RG8670, 2 humbuckers, it's a nice guitar i've had it a year but hardly played it. I bought it to take to College so i could practise during my free periods but never really got into the habit of it :)

I could get you some pics, i'd be willing to put £50 on top for the RG.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offers guys, but I will pass on those. Trade-wise I am only looking for amps really. Not guitars, I just dont need anymore of them, my RG421 and Fender Yngwie Strat cover all my needs now.

The only other trade I am interested in is cash + some Boss pedals. A nice Metal Zone or DS pedal would be nice and cash obviously. So maybe like £200 + a pedal....or something like that.

I really am looking for cash only though really. And £250 is as low as I can go cash-wise, maybe £240 if you really want it. This is a SERIOUSLY GOOD guitar for this money! I just dont have the room to keep it, otherwise I would, but my Yngwie Strat rules all now! lol

This will be up on **** again on Friday.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Alright mate i thought it was a long shot :D

You'll definitely sell it eventually, can't understand why it isn't selling on **** either, maybe take a load of new nice pics in some better light? Nice pics always seem to encourage buyers :D

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I will do, when I get some time, I will take some better pictures, then see what happens. I would rather not go to **** again to be honest, because it is hassle, but if I have to, I will do so.

Anymore offers?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.