Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've just realised that I don't have as many arms as I thought I had when I bought too many guitars so am selling off two of my J-custom RG8670s.

Firstly there is the RG8670 BX (Black Onyx)

Here are some pics, although it is a hard guitar to photograph, to make it look as good as it does in real life. (may take another one tomorrow during the day to see if I have better luck.)

(all photos have LS, standing for 'LunarSea', in red and sometimes a bit more (done in Microsoft Paint so looks shoddy). It's merely there so scammers can't use the photos for nefarious purposes.)

There is a very small flaw in the original varnish which I will try and take a picture of in the light as my camera is not picking it up at the mo. There are also the usual very light pick scuffs.

I have an original J-custom hardcase and what is probably an Ibanez Prestige hardcase.
Whoever buys the first guitar gets the J-custom one. Second gets the Prestige one, regardless of which guitar bought.
Both guitars have the Certificate of Authenticity........ and posted will be the photos that show the same Serial Number on the headstock.

For the Ibanez RG8670 BX, £1500.

Will ship worldwide, but obviously this is a better deal for Europeans as I am located in Warwickshire, UK.
Buyer to pay all custom charges, postage and paypal charges.
I will probably want to wait for any money to clear before I send the guitar out. (5 days tops)

Any questions, please feel free to PM me. I will get back to you as soon as possible. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Secondly is the RG8670 TB (Transparent Blue).

It has a small dink in the paintwork as seen in the second photo. (the white dot above the dink is a either a camera flash mark or bit of fluff and not on the guitar)

There is also a chip in the wood by one of the holes in which the tremolo sits. It is not visible from the outside and does not affect the guitar in any way, playing wise.
If anyone is interested in the guitar I can take a photo of it.

For the 'RG8670 TB', £1400, to take into account the chip and the dink.

Same stuff applies as was in the first post. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK. I have been asked for some close-ups of the RG8670TB so here some are.
(will do the chip one later as I will have to take the tremelo and strings off to take it)

The back is actually this green, shown below.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As promised, here are the chip photos. The paint has come off as shown. Obviously the tremelo covers this completely up when in place.

On the left of the next photo, there is an Orb, widely believed by some, especially viewers of Living TV, to be ghostly manisfestations or summat.
*disclaimer* Please note, for the purposes of this sale, the ghost is not included. However, if it is a guitar-loving ghost and follows the guitar around the world, the seller, namely me, can not be held responsible.

The RG8670 TB also has the Rich Harris' Locking Stud mod, which you may be just able to see from the pics in this post.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry but both guitars are currently on hold, pending sale.

cheers for everybody's interest though. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
The guitar has arrived today. No problem with the sale i have to mention that lunarsea responded quickly to my questions and made every pictures i asked him to do.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Just received mine today. It's an absolute beaut! Kudos to lunarsea for being so easy to work with and being willing to ship the guitar overseas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just like to say thanks to both Takin' a Ride and dwarfman78 for their part in making the transactions as smooth as possible.

I feel certain both guitars are going to really good homes and I hope you both enjoy them.

Cheers. 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.