Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearing out the 6 strings except my semi-hollow.. So this must go unfortunately.

Its an Ibanez RGT42DXFMDR which stands for Neckthru RG with Dark Red Flame maple top.

Mahogany body, with Edge Pro II trem. Switched it for Dimarzio DSonic 6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickups. Blue QPart knobs, and a TKL hardshell Ibanez case. Locking nut pads are included (just off on the pics)

It is in good condition. Been my main for better part of 2 years, The trem is blocked right now, I could unblock it but Im not the best at setting up trems. I did the pickups myself also, so theres abit of hum (although it might just be the Dsonic though)

(pics taken on cellphone so bad quality)

I am looking for $550 US shipped . With the pickups/Case, seems reasonable to me.

PM me!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
need cash.. SOO. ill do $400 without shipping, with the stock pickups (I can attempt to wire but no promises it will be wired good)..

or $525 with shipping and the DSonic/Jazz

Ill even throw in a Tremol-no (Altho it didnt really work good for me, think I got a defective one or I broke it or something. who knows.)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok.. Heres the new price. I kinda wanna keep the QPart knobs, but can put the original ones on it.

So with the original knobs on it, I'll do $500 US shipped anywhere in North America!

That will also include a Tremol-no (that might be defective, or just sucks) and I'll add a pack of D'addario strings.

Someone buy it! =]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts