Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am offering one of the rarest S540 that I've seen so far. The guitar is in excellent plus condition and it comes with a case (non-original). The only 'problem' is that there's a chip like (nothing is missing, it looks like a small bubble of air in between the layers of ply) imperfection right where your forearm rests. There's 85% left of your frets, straight neck, operational locking tuners, the old style non-locking tremolo, no rust, no corrosion no fading of colours. Pointless to say that the action is super low and there's no buzz.
I have to admit that it's my favorite Ibanez from everything I have (Jem, Suhr, Gibson, Tom Anderson, Musicman). It's a super versatile guitar since it came with a coil-tap from the factory and most importantly - the neck heel goes under the neck pickup. Tons of sustain, unbelievable tones. Sometimes I feel compelled to shoot a video just for you to hear it.

I dont have a specific value in mind but I will not sell it for less than $650 shipped.

Let me know if you need some photos - I've got tons of them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi there,

I am offering one of the rarest S540 that I've seen so far. The guitar is in excellent plus condition and it comes with a case (non-original). The only 'problem' is that there's a chip like (nothing is missing, it looks like a small bubble of air in between the layers of ply) imperfection right where your forearm rests. There's 85% left of your frets, straight neck, operational locking tuners, the old style non-locking tremolo, no rust, no corrosion no fading of colours. Pointless to say that the action is super low and there's no buzz.
I have to admit that it's my favorite Ibanez from everything I have (Jem, Suhr, Gibson, Tom Anderson, Musicman). It's a super versatile guitar since it came with a coil-tap from the factory and most importantly - the neck heel goes under the neck pickup. Tons of sustain, unbelievable tones. Sometimes I feel compelled to shoot a video just for you to hear it.

I dont have a specific value in mind but I will not sell it for less than $650 shipped.

Let me know if you need some photos - I've got tons of them.
I meant ".... between the layers of poly" ... sorry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.