Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Ibanez Saber series 540 FM in Transblack MIJ, serial F734346 It is in like new condition, as I bought this prior to my starting law school. Everything is stock and original Ibanez, just as I originally bought it. I thought that I would have the time to play around with this beauty, but I never found the time to enjoy it. So it has been sitting in its gig bag for all of these years. It is in incredible condition, and I have put less than 20 hours into this guitar. A real shame, and I feel that it is now time that it goes to someone who will really appreciate it. You all seem to know more about the guitar than I do....and more than my local guitar shops (as they didn't even believe that the 540SFM even existed). Anyhow, I am asking for $600 because of its like new condition, and I welcome any and all questions and concerns. I live in Maryland, and would do either a local pick-up/exchange..or I would be willing to ship at your expense. I am a trusted Ebay seller, and I would be willing to provide any and all information, etc, to insure a safe transaction. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, sometimes I am just so dyslexic. Serial number is F346734.

Here is a link to some pics, please PM me with additional photo requests or anything else.
Again, my apologies....if you want pics, you'll have to PM me...as I am not eligible to post any image links yet. I'll PM you immediately with a link.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks just4kinks for all of your help and your generous welcome.

Like I said, I want this guitar to go to a good and loving home. In light of this, I will price drop to $450 plus shipping. I started higher because I wanted to emphasize the high quality and condition of the guitar and the fact that it has been unplayed/like new. My intentions are not to make a killing but to unload the guitar at a fair price.

And finally, yes, I bought the guitar new....still have the original price tag and receipt. It retailed for over 1200, and I bought it for a penny under a 1000.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.