Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
For sale is my 1990 Ibanez Universe UV7PWH. I have to pay a few bills and that´s the only reason i have to let her go. She´s a killer guitar and i am going to miss her dearly.

Modifications (if any): None, all stock! She does have a few dings, but considering her age (23) she is in excellent condition. If you are looking for a killer player from the golden age of Ibanez, this is it.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with the trembar, but i don´t have the original case or any case for the guitar. I can ship it with a case, but we have to work something out for that posibility.

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Sold and bought a couple of things here, ebay user id is samuelbroers and got 100% feedback

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1400 euro´s (paypal is fine, but gift option) and that´s including shipping within Europe. I pack good, so the guitar won´t damage and it will have loads of foam and bubble plastic within it´s shipping box. NO trades!

I would like to stick to the EU, but international shipping is an option. If you have any questions, let me know.

Photo´s:

And the rest: UV7PWH Photos by sammie1977 | Photobucket

Update: Ik just checked one of my cases and the UV7PWH fits really well in one my better cases. So i´ll ship in this case. Photo of the case is uploaded to Photobucket.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now for Euro 1250! Come on guys, this is a great guitar and one of the most resonating guitars i´ve ever played. A real killer guitar, i wish i could keep it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.