Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez USA Custom RG1220QMTO

TOP: Transparent orange 1/4-inch quilted maple top with natual-masked-binding.
BODY: Alder body with no forearm contour (that's correct, no forearm contour).
NECK JOINT: AANJ.
BRIDGE: LoPro Cosmo Black.
ELECTRONICS: 3-way selector, volume, tone with coil tapping.
P/U NECK: DiMarzio Dual Sound w/coil-tapping.
P/U BRIDGE: DiMarzio Tone Zone.
RANGE: 24 Frets.
SCALE: 25.5-inches.
FRETBOARD: Rosewood with binding.
INLAYS: Rectangular pearl/abalone.
NECK: 1pc Maple.

Description & Condition:
Allow me to say this up front... I got this guitar second-hand, so all the nicks and scratches were from the previous owner. There are several small chips in the clearcoat which are not noticably visible unless you are really looking for them. There are light pick-scratches on the front and typical buckle-rash on the back. The fretwear is average for a 14 year old guitar. The coiltap works, but I can't hear any tonal difference between the middle and neck position on the 3-way selector. When the setup was done, the lutheir told me that the wiring was fine, but I still thing there is a wire in the wrong place. Since I hardly ever played it, I never felt motivated to dig into that problem.

After I received it, I broke it down and thoroughly cleaned it. I then had a professional set up done on it. I brought it home after the setup and it has spent most of its time hanging on the wall in my office. Thus, since I don't really play it and I am currently unemployed, there is little sense in me holding onto it. It is an unusual and pretty Ibanez, but it would be better suited by someone who will use it.

Asking Price:
$600.00 USD

My Location:
Chicago Suburbs, IL

Terms of Sale/Purchase:
No trades, so please don't ask/offer. The price includes domestic shipping to the lower 48 in the U.S. only. I am willing to ship to the U.S. and Canada. Europe destinations will be on a case by case basis. For international shipment, the buyer must pay for additional shipping cost and will be responsible your contry's Customs charges. Domestic shipments will be via UPS and international shipments will be via USPS, insured of course. I will accept PayPal or Cashiers Check in U.S. funds only. PayPal add 3% to cover their fees (+$18.00). Obviously the guitar will not be shipped until the PayPal payement is received or the cashier's check clears.

Other Information:
Since this is my first sale on the JemSite Forum, you can check my feedback profile (trueno49) on THAT *ahem* site, 21 replies for 100% rating. Three of these were guitar sales.
CLICK HERE FOR PICS

Cheers,
Chris
capt_static(at)comcast.net

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.