Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mint Ibanez Universe UV777PBK. Made in 2007 although it wasn't bought back then.

It's completely stock - I've done nothing to it, and it doesn't have a mark on it, as you can see from the pictures. Selling as it just doesn't get played nowadays.

Modifications (if any): Completely stock.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): It comes with the original J.Craft case and all the case goodies (hang tags, Prestige pencil case of wrenches, arm and spare bushings). See pics.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Edinburgh, Scotland. Can ship worldwide.

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here or email me at stitch216 at hotmail dot com

References Required (**** or other forum userid): I don't have any trades or much presence over here, but I'm well known over on sevenstring.org and metalguitarist.org - indeed, I'm sure people will vouch for me. With something like this I would urge you to call me anyway; apparently I have a great telephone voice!

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): These currently go for around £1,800 brand new. This is in as new condition. I'm asking a firm £1000 plus £10 carriage for insured next day delivery.

Pictures: Thought you'd never ask. I can take specific photos of anything you want, and I can email you hi res ones if you wish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts