Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale is my UV7BK 1997 "Silver Dot" Neck.
This is absolutely killing me, I cannot describe it. I had plans for this baby I really did. But it has to go because I have stuff to pay for, and my car finds it funny to go wrong at the most inconveniant of times!

I bought it about 1 or 2 months ago. But since then everything has happened, and I just dont have the money to do anything with it. I would keep it but I wouldnt be using it, and it deserves to be used. It is like New. The only things wrong with it is some very light scratches in the clear on the headstock, and some very minor fretwear on a couple of frets. This does not affect playability or looks. You have to look very close to notice anything.

Apart from this, it might as well be MINT. It is an Original Access neck joint obviously. The neck doesnt come with tuners or hardware, only a truss-rod cover.

Asking Price: I honestly do not know what to ask for it. But seeing as I have to ask something, I will put feelers out at £160.

My Location: I am in Essex in the UK. ONLY UK BUYERS please.

Terms of Sale/Purchase: I will take PAYPAL, Cheque and Bank Transfer payment. But I prefer PAYPAL 100% because it is quicker and easier for both parties.

Email me on [email protected] for any details and pics obviously. Or you can PM me on here as well for smaller stuff.

Cheers,
Gary - The.Godfather

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS: Ibanez UV7BK 1997 "Silver Dot" Neck

There are 4 or 5 people interested.
But no-one has said they "officially" want it.

So this is still open for anyone who defenitely wants it. The first person that says "I'll take it" will have it.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS: Ibanez UV7BK 1997 "Silver Dot" Neck

People keep getting confused. This is the NECK only. Thats why it says "neck" in the title. And if it was the whole guitar, why would it be up for £160?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.