Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peavey 5150 mark-1 early generation 'block EVH letter' logo head and matching (paired since new) 5150 EVH voiced Celestion loaded 4x12 straight cab. 120watts of pure tone. This is so much more than just a coveted high gain head favoured by Devin Townsend and the Gothenburg metal scene, the clean with the gain wound up is just sublime. Sign of wear & tear on the vinyl covering is obvious but purely cosmetic. I was actually very tempted to get it recovered in something vile like snakeskin vinyl (pink python., Mmmm), or possibly white... it appealed to me at least. However, it is in PERFECT working order with a full service by Peavey UK at the cost of £170 after it was last used live. Definitely a players workhorse rig. I have used several 5150 mk1's over the years, and this one is easily the best of them all soundwise. it's got mojo. I won't say anymore, you either want one, or you don't, and if you do, this is a rare opportunity to get one of the first 5150 mk1's to arrive in the UK, way back whenever, before the transformer change, etc.

Includes heavy duty footswitch, high quality speaker cable and Peavey UK service invoice.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g240/startoy1/5150rig-jemsite.jpg

Price: £795 ovno - buyer collects (I have other gear for sale too, worth a trip)

Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK. 10 minutes south of Junction 5/M25 on the A21.

Dave: 07906 004568, [email protected] or pm me here, I'll get back to you asap.

eeeevilbay ID - djr_uk (800+ 100% positive)

Cheers!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ps, this is UK/British 220/240v mains powered model for UK market, not a 110v import and DOES NOT require any step down transformers, like you so often see people trying to sell on eevilbay.co.uk. Bafoons thinking they're clever buying cheap stateside, and yes... that much juice going through our valves does mean our amps sound superior, just ask Eric Johnson! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.