Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so I will post a Massive list, 1200+ titles.....

I just do not want to make a post about it, if this is something that is frowned upon on the sire.

The genre would go over well here. Progressive Metal, Power Metal, Macalpine, Greg Howe, Yngwie, 80s metal....

Mods....delete this is not appropriate for this site....

If this would be allowed, could a few people post in here to give me a thumbs up or down.

These would be set prices, NO AUCTIONS, No Links, etc etc

Thanks in Advance

Jason

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I just thought of pms Jim777, which is what I did.

I read the FAQ/Rules and didnt see it mentioned so at first i thought " No problem " but then I am like " Well this is a GUITAR site..." so second guessed myself.

I sent Jim777 a PM

·
Super Moderator
9,711 Posts
You can sell CDs, sure. But, don't list 1200 titles in one post please. See if you can get a few txt files hosted somewhere that you can edit them as CDs sell, and maybe just post the links here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, Thank You Jim for getting back to me.

What I think I will do is this:

Anyone who is interested, send me a pm and I will get a copy of the list out to you. I think that would be the best way to go about it.

Like I said, 1200+ cds

Dokken, Greg Howe, Yngiwe, Dream Theater, Angra, Symphony X, that genre.

I have some Prog Rock as well like Marillion, Pendragon and Spocks Beard, ect etc

Death Metal like Cynic, Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, Children of Bodom and Death

I think you get the idea.

So yes, please send me pm if you are interested in the list.

Each of my cds will be $5.00 each PLUS shipping costs.

Thank You to the mods for getting back to me so quickly. I didnt want to be in violation of any rule.

Jason

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To make this easier on my Inbox here at Jemsite...

If you try to send me a pm, but it is full....please just submit a request for the list here in this thread and I will get one out ot you asap.

Thank You again

Jason

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah this is better, just because this thread would keep being bumped up every whenever, and that doesnt seem fair to the others who are posting more current threads.

I will have that list out to you soon Jim and then you can host it. That will be much appreciated.

I am not on the computer at this time where the list is stored, but I will have it out to you soon.

Jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts