Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: RG-Art

Description & Condition: Everybody knows what this is. One of (insert a number) who knows but it ain't many. This is a fabulous example, in near mint condition. Hardware is nearly perfect, top is perfect minus a few polish swirls that will buff out, no problems. Two very tiny impressions on the very edge of the headstock, we're talking pin head size. That's it.

One of the better flames I've seen on Arts. No fretware, neck is perfect. In original J-Custom brown case, case is little worn on the ends.

Now for the subjective stuff. This guitar sounds fantastic, extremely well balanced with just the right amount of snap to it. I just simply need to free up the cash for other pursuits and I play mainly acoustic these days, can't see the need for hanging on to something that looks pretty on the wall...and ohhhh does this look pretty. I'm sure to regret letting her go...

Asking Price: $2000 shipped in the continental US

My Location: St. Louis, MO

Terms of Sale/Purchase: US postal money order

Other Information: I'm not a great photographer, but I'll attempt to capture the beauty of this guitar as best I can. If you'd like pics and you are very serious about purchasing, I'll get some to you. If you're just kicking the tires, please refrain from requesting pictures. Serial numbers for this instrument are listed in the RG-Art registry thread in the J-Custom section of this site, I am listed as the current owner. Previous owner was vaijem777, not sure how he came to own her, but can find out. Guitar is in fantastic shape, you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First off, Drew you rock man...thanks for hosting those pics, as shoddy as they are.

Secondly, I'd entertain trades for high end acoustics, and I mean high end (I can throw cash at people as well). Stuff like Lowdens, Breedloves, Huss and Dalton, Froggy Bottom, Maton, Sheppard, Petros...I'm looking for 3 things basically, a great fingerstyle instrument with insane overtones, a killer flatpicking guitar for bluegrass and celtic type stuff, and a knockout 12 string. If you've got anything that fits the bill, throw me a line.

Thanks everybody.

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
No problem. ;)

There was one more really clear one, but for some reason I couldn't get it to link. I'll screw around later and see if I can figure out why it wasn't coming through - the flame practically lept off the screen in that one.

-Drew

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.