Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going, everybody?

This beautiful thing is up for You to grab it!
N:eek: 199 of ~800 ever made. Otherwise exc++ condition, but the same old song is repeated with this one:
- the chrome on the pups is a bit worn off.

Other than that, there's no issues! Only very light swirls from polishing it. Trem is as new, frets are as new, zero beltbuckle rash ,neck straight as an arrow... Guitar has been handled with kid gloves on!

Comes in a Japan case (since it was bought from there). No certificate, sorry about that, but the guitar never came with it.

Now, as I'm abroad and will return home on the 1st of February I can't deliver very spesific shots of it. I have a couple on my laptop (neck - front/back, body frontal, headstock), but then, from the 1st of Feb. on, can deliver better pics.

The reason I'm putting this out now, not when I come home, is that You people can have some time to digest the thought of wheter to jump on it or not.
But if someone wants to buy it a.s.a.p - that's fine! I'll be able to ship it on the 2nd of February.
But still I suggest, that You wait to receive the exact pics You want, so that there'll be no second-guessing etc.

I can ship worldwide. Guitar will be shipped inside a card board box in it's own case. To find out shipping costs, just send me Your adress.
For payment method, bank wire transfer is preferred.

The price for this "199" is
2550€/3715US$/1905Eng£ OR BEST OFFER.

If You want to see the pics I have, send me Your email adress.

Cheers!

Gary Qwa

Ps. I'll throw in a black DiMarzio ClipLock...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Do you want my other 5150 :D . Heheh, too bad if i had the money i would snatch her up. Anyways i won't make any convo - il let you know if suddenly find 4000$ tomorrow though :O

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you want my other 5150 :D . Heheh, too bad if i had the money i would snatch her up. Anyways i won't make any convo - il let you know if suddenly find 4000$ tomorrow though :O
Aahhh... 5 1 5 0 ... Sweet, but no trades this time ;)! Looking for a straight sale here...

... or a PMC (... Heyyy Rodneyyy :D ...)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's gone .!.

But it's not!

After a week of "cat and mouse games" the buyer backed off, so this one is...

!!!BACK ON THE MARKET!!!

As previously stated, only signs of wear can be seen on the pup covers, but against a small fee the good people of DiMarzio will replace them!

Cheers!

8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man how's things? My my, JEM 10 sure is perty. I've been lookin for one as a matter of fact but €2550 is a spicy meatball. Humour me and tell me what that would be to Rep Of Ireland? There's no post codes so it's on price for all. Sound

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey man how's things? My my, JEM 10 sure is perty. I've been lookin for one as a matter of fact but €2550 is a spicy meatball. Humour me and tell me what that would be to Rep Of Ireland? There's no post codes so it's on price for all. Sound
How's flying been lately, Topper :lol: ?

The exact total costs to Your country (guitar+insured shipping) came out as followed:

- 2085 Irish £

Regards,

G.Q

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well Ireland has the euro so if you meant €2085 I would wet myself with happiness but I would only be foolin myself. Best of luck with the sale and i shall swoop over here every so often to check out how it's goin. All the best

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Ireland has the euro so if you meant €2085 I would wet myself with happiness but I would only be foolin myself. Best of luck with the sale and i shall swoop over here every so often to check out how it's goin. All the best
Oops... My bad... :oops:
I'm using this currency convertor and it still has even the Finnish Markka in it...

Well, anyway, the guitar + insured shippin to Ireland would do a total of:

- 2650 E U R O S

Cheers,

G.Q

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry mods, but I realised, that eventhough the price in Euros is lowered, the current change rate between € and $ is such, that 2500€ gives 3720$...

That's higher than the first (3715$)...

I'll make it 3700US$ then...

Carry on...

:D

...A lil' price update...

2500€
OR
3720US$
OR
1885£

8)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi,

How much would it cost to the uk?
May be interested if its still up for sale.
Thanks

Paul
Heya Paul!

Insured shipping to Great-Britain is ~95€/73£.
But right now this guitar is "on-semi-hold" - reserved, but not yet paid for.
I'll update this thread as soon as new info comes along.

Cheers!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep, correct!

Payment has been sent, only waiting for it to hit it's destination.

Thanks for the interest!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.