Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the original owner, and aside from playing it for just a few minutes to do a function test when it first arrived, it has not been played. Absolute pristine, mint, collector grade condition. The plastic protector is still on the pickguard.

I think this must have been one of the first released into the wild, as it has a very low 2017 serial number (available by request on private message) and I had it in my hands in early 2017, months before I saw most people taking delivery of them.

Includes all original case candy, reissue bonus swag, carbon fiber tremolo arm, multi-tool, certificate of authenticity, hang tags, manual, etc. and will ship double boxed in its' original factory Ibanez box.

No neck joint finish cracks, and the ONLY cosmetic nitpick of note is a small irregularity in the route on one side of the neck pocket that it came with from the factory. It doesn't look like a chip because it is still finished, just less of a sharp edge than the rest of the neck pocket route. See photos for details.

$3425 obo shipped to continental US. Willing to ship internationally at buyer's expense.

Full album of images here

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.