Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale my Jem 777 VBK

I think it is a 1990 model (serial number on neck joint plate starts with a 90)

Guitar is in good, players condition.
For a JEM of this age it has the signs of use that you would expect for an instrument that has been looked after, but played. There are a few chips on the lower edge of the body, both front and back and the thin paintwork cracks at the neck heel-joint.

The neck is fast and true & 100% stable. The original edge trem has a little bit of pitting, but is much cleaner than others I have seen of a similar age. The Dimarzio PAF-pros sound great and haven't faded in colour as can happen.

All original, except fitted for Schaller strap-locks. I can ship it as-is or put the Ibanez original strap buttons back on, please just let me know your preference.

I'm looking for £800 including shipping & a non-Ibanez hard-case (almost brand new).

Offer to pay for shipping - UK Mainland only.

Photos to follow

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

These photos are from earlier this month (you can see the date in the filename). I will post additional photos tomorrow including the hardcase included in the sale. The light isn't good for taking decent photos at the moment!

Anyone interested in buying who want's specific close-ups let me know

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More details of the chips to the bottom edge/horn & condition of the frets were requested so photos here:
Frets:

Horn:

Bottom Edge:

I've tried to give more detail on the chips on the bottom edge / horn. There are a few to be honest, but it is a players guitar and priced as such..

The frets are all in good condition, It is a 20 year old guitar that has been played but there is no buzz or significant wear. I'd recommend a string change so you can set it up to your liking (I always do this with a new guitar anyway). No need for any fret-work it plays perfectly well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.