Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez JEM777VDY w/ Jemcase

Description & Condition: The guitar is in very good condition, and has a fabulous tone and setup. There are some minor scratches on the back, and the classic Ibanez paint crack near the neck joint (only the paint is cracked). The paint is really bright, and the pickups still have good color. The case has been used very heavily and has some road wear (two broken latches, and some general wear). A regular Ibanez hardshell is also available.

Asking Price: All offers will be considered

Terms of Sale/Purchase: A pickup or meet up would be ideal, but shipping isn't a problem. Of course S&H would add to the price.

Other Information: This is an extremely well playing guitar, and is one of the best guitars I've seen from this series.

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
please read the classified rules. you need a price that will get it sold. this is not an auction house. thanks :) ...glen

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
I don't know where Hazelton is, but if you're selling it for $725 I can likely drive to your house tomorrow with the cash. Let me know!

jim

·
Super Moderator
9,731 Posts
The wife says I can drive to the moon if I take the kids with me, so as we agreed on the phone, I'll see you tomorrow or Sunday.

thanks,

jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.