Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Portland, Oregon. zip is 97213. Pick-up definitely possible. Will speak with buyer(s) prior to final purchasing if wanted. Have refs. Not looking to negotiate on prices. Leftover(s) in one week go to the...

Items for sale:

'98 JEM7VWH
Previously owned by Glenn, hardly played. One small scratch in clear on face below trem; small ding near jack, not to wood; small ding just outside jack cav, to wood. Both dings smaller than tip of rack screw. Almost no fret wear. Case included. Original strap buttons did not come with it. You pick: Gold strap lock, or misc strap buttons with white DiMarzio strap ends in white (came with it; dont have middle section of strap tho).

asking $1400 shipped UPS ground. Will use UPS or FedEx Express (not ground), buyer pays shipping if other than offered wanted.

'88 JEM777DY
Sold to me by Vwall some time ago. Hardly played since. Close to being "player's condition." Not all that bad, just a few good dings (two are to wood, one is size of tip of thumb). Back of neck is nicely worn. Not too dirty on front of board. Bridge pickup replaced before I bought it, no idea what is in there. Sounds good tho. Top side of neck joint has the usual paint cracking. Lower side is A-ok. Frets in great shape, it is a really nice playing guitar.

no case, but I can dig something up if wanted. $750 w/o case. Make me include an Ibanez case and I will add $75, a growl, a sneer, and maybe even yell, "Get off my lawn you damn kids!!!"........just cause......

'90 UV7BK
Really nice one. Very little wear, couple dings by edges near jack cavity, front and back edges. Light palm wear on trem saddles. Strap buttons replaced with wide tip buttons, and has black DiMarzio strap lock strap ends on there. No middle section of strap. Now the cool part: Bridge pickup replaced with nice green Evo7. Even cooloer: Original bridge pickup is included.

$1000, includes Ibanez UV case and UPS ground shipping.

All guitars: Will take Paypal, ship to confirmed addresses of confirmed Paypal members with positive only; ship within 48 hours of confirmed payment. All money orders and cashier's checks will hold shipping until officially cleared (3-7 banking days). Postal money orders will ship within 48 hours of receipt.

Shipping
As mentioned, included is UPS ground. Want insurance? You pay. Want 2nd day? You pay. I only do FedEx Express (not ground) and UPS Ground, 3day, 2day, overnight. I am handicapped and can only have those 2 pickup from my house- I pay pickup on ANY shipping choice.
Or, come by and pick it up yourself! I would prefer this, but...
Sorry- will only ship in lower 48 of USA. Other shipping involves more than I am able to do, physically and mentally...

Selling because I do not play as much as I used to, and have too many guitars (almost 50 at last count). These guys need good homes. Please.

thx!
nikki :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh- almost forgot- pictures.
My webhost has once again flubbed...so, I have no host. I also only have a Motorola camera phone to take pics. I am trying to find someone to loan me a camera to take pics, so hopefully in next few days.

Since the VWH and UV are in great shape, will just take pics of bad spots, and front and back full shots. 777DY- I have some pics Vwall sent me when he sold it to me, and it has not changed, since I have not played it much at all. I just need to find the DVD I backed those pics to and I will have some to send anyone interested...unless my webhost gets his act together...grrr....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics of DY sent to those who requested.

I will try to find Scott's email...it has been quite awhile since I bought from him. I *think* it is an SD...

I would prefer to ship the DY in a case. So, unless you are stopping by to pick it up in person, please consider having me add a case.

Pics of VWH and UV
I am still trying to borrow a camera, but might have one tonight. If anyone is interested in either or both of those, let me know so I can send pics as soon as I have 'em.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very interested in the 7vwh. Is case included? Can you send pics and your bottom dollar price shipped and insured... one for UPS ground and one for FedEx Express? I'm paypal verified.

I would like as detailed pics as possible( if possible ) please.... thanks
camjan1 at mchsi dot com

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
DY is sold, on the way to a new home...thx Rodney!

VWH is on hold pending payment...deal appears solid, should know for sure in next day or two.

UV is still available.

Final pricing for UV:
With matching green neck Evo7, Uv1000 case, and original neck pickup: $1000.

OR

All original, generic case: $900

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.