Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:2004/05 JS30RR Randy Rhoads model in metallic Red.

Description & Condition:pretty much brand new, I bought new it and set from a shop in Texas. I have hardly played it, I just have too many other guitars and didn't need to buy this one. This model has a 24 fret next and string through fixed body. Maple neck/Rosewood fretboard. Alder body. Has a very nice metallic red finish and all chrome hardware. White neck dots and still has plastic on truss rod and back covers.

I will be posting pictures later but until then feel free to request them through email at [email protected]

Asking Price: Looking for about $280 plus shipping. I can ship in the orginal jackson box probably, I don't have a case for it though.

My Location: Ames, IA, 51050

Terms of Sale/Purchase:paypal(with a extra %1.5 in final cost), money order, check.

Other Information: Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks. Pictures soon.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now with some pictures. This is all I got before my battery went dead so if there is anything specific you want a picture of just ask. It was difficult to capture the true beauty of the metallic red finish today, lighting conditions are not very good.

I'm also open to reasonable offers as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.