Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a bunch of gear in anticipation of moving across the country again for a promotion. The following items are in the Northern Virginia area, although I will ship the guitar and guitar neck anywhere in the US. If interested, contact me via PM here and I will provide pics.

1) NEW Carvin DC145, blue-burst ($1100 o.b.o.)

Includes hardshell case. Alder body, maple top and tung-oiled maple neck, black hardware,fixed bridge with Graph-Tech string-saver saddles, 24 medium-jumbo stainless steel frets, twin humbuckers, center single coil, five-way switching w/ 2 coil taps, professionally installed Steinberger gearless tuners, and an awesome flamed maple top in blue-burst finish. I even had the headstock quilted to match the body. This guitar is new and in perfect condition, and includes a Carvin hardshell case. This guitar features a gorgeous maple neck with ebony fingerboard, abalone inlays, the SNAGG theft recovery system (a microchip embedded in the guitar), and was originally purchased for over $1900.00. Photos don't do this guitar justice, it is really eye catching. Great chance for a great deal on an incredible guitar that hasn't even been played. Buyer pays actual shipping.

2) JS600 Neck ($85 o.b.o.)

This is a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard from a JS600 I used as a project guitar. It is in great shape with lots of life left in the frets. I have two sets of the original Ibanez pickups if anyone is interested as well.

3) NEW Line 6 Spider Valve MKII HD 100watt Head and 4x12 Cab with Celestions ($1100 o.b.o.)

This is a NEW (I even have the original box) HD 100 MKII head with the latest effects and software updates (has the Insane setting the older one's do not and the FX infusion software upgrade). The cabinet has the high-end Celestion speakers. This setup retails is in absolutely perfect condition.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts