Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Kitty Hawk Quattro Tube Preamp & (2) Carvin V212 2x12 Cabinets

Description & Condition: The KH preamp is like in 6.0 condtion. Some pots are scratchy (but once you stop turning knobs scratchiness goes away of course), there are some scratches on the unit, and the front rack mounting plate is a bit convex (straightens out when you rack mount it). 4 Channels. 1 is clean, 2 is crunch, 3 is lead, & 4 is hot lead. Channels 1 & 2 share eq and channels 3 & 4 share another set of eq. Used by Reb Beach among others. Sounds fine & works fine. Selling because I want a $$$$ tube midi switchable preamp that I found. Fine german engineering that uses 4 tubes (hence Quattro name). Some channels have a Hot Rodded Marshall flavor and some have a Boogie MKII or III flavor.

The two Carvin cabs are in 9.0 condition. Only scuffs on the black painted metal corners keep these from being dead mint. They are vertical (ala ADA Splitstacks) and loaded with Eminence made British Series speakers. Cabs are sealed and have teflon coated metal grilles and selectable 4 ohm or 16 ohm impedance to match any rig. Sound reproduction is very clear, whatever your amp puts out you will hear with these. Tight bass response and articulated mid and high notes are what you get with these cabs. Place the 2 side by side and you have a very mobile (and easy to carry) 4X12 or place away from each other for a flexable stereo rig. Handles on both sides makes transportation a breeze. Selling simply because I just got a new Road King cab that is a versatile sealed & open back cab in one (not to mention I have 6 2X12's).

Asking Price: Kitty Hawk is a steal at $265 shipped in the continental US. Both Carvin cabs are $450 shipped in the continental US.

My Location: North NJ

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Sold as is but, as described. I accept money orders & bank checks. Personal checks (but will not ship until after they clear). Paypal accepted if you add 3% to selling price.

Other Information: I encourage local pick up for the cabinets (you'll save on the shipping of course). Contact me at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.