Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I am selling my Kramer Stagemaster Custom, 1986 in the neon pink color... It now has a pink dimarzio humbucker(double whammy) and two green dimarzio single coils(hs-2 middle, and Vintage Heavy Blues II Neck). I also have the black seymour duncan JBJ and 2 black seymour duncan single coils if the buyer would prefer. The guitar has been refretted by Skydive69 with original Kramer fretwire, and the neck is in straight condition, no buzzing or problems...super nice, low action. I have the original whammy bar, and it comes in its good working condition Kramer case(not very pretty, but latches and locks function as they should) There are plenty of photographs, the only real scratch/imperfection on the front is just below the Floyd Rose, and doesn't go down to the wood, just past the first paint layer. Dimarzios are all brand new and are about a month old, in the guitar. The only thing I don't have is the spring cavity cover. Has allen wrench holder on the back of the headstock, as original. Send me questions or messages or whatever. I am not looking to trade, only looking to sell. I will ship the guitar in the U.S. for $1000. I will ship elsewhere as long as the shipping costs are covered by the buyer. Thanks guys

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/u...20Stagemaster/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.