Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Kramer Striker (original USA) black. I am unsure as to it's exact age but have been advised it is likely late 1980s.

Condition: Used. 7.5/10 A few dinks and battle scars but all purely cosmetic. Guitar is in full working order, however could do with a set up.

Modifications (if any): Replacement tremolo arm (note: just the bar itself is a replacement- the guitar still has it's original Floyd Rose II bridge).

(City,State or City,Country): Cardiff, UK.

International OK? : No

References (eBay or other forum userid): 0117bigfattimy (eBay)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £700 ono. Value estimated by a shopkeeper/Kramer enthusiast, however please do tell me if you think that's incorrect.

Pictures: have not been able to attach any but am happy to provide via email on request.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It says USA on the metal neck plate on the back. The guy who valued it assured me it's an original USA one. Photos available on request by email.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just going on what I was told on valuation by a professional (I don't know a great deal about Kramers). Anyways it's one of the original ones rather than the new Gibson-made ones. If you disagree with the price do tell.

·
Registered
446 Posts
It's not my place to judge your asking price. But you are trying to sell it based on "facts" that simply aren't facts at all. It's a Korean made guitar, not USA. I gave you a links that tells you all about the Striker series. You can choose to ignore actual facts if you wish, but selling under false pretense is dishonest.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look, I'm not being dishonest here or trying to sell under false pretences- I have simply listed it based on the information and estimated value given to me by a professional who has actually seen it. The link you gave me hasn't given me any reason to doubt my asking price, regardless of where strikers were made. However if you can suggest a more suitable price I genuinely would like to know, as the estimate I have is all I have to go on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes mate I got your point a while back and have even tried to correct the original post but don't seem to have a function to do so. I therefore don't see that it changes anything- I'm just trying to sell it for it's value, and if you don't know any more about that than the guy who valued it then we are just going around in circles.

I'm sorry If I came across as dishonest on that point- I assure you that was not my intention. Not knowing very much about Kramers I sought advice from a reputable shop and based my post on that, which I feel is quite understandable.

Thanks for your input on this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.