Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Ibanez Jem7vsbl (2002) & UV1000 case

Description & Condition: Like new. This guitar has been kept in it's case, and has been wiped down between playing sessions; it has never been gigged, and in fact has never left the house. No dings or scratches; pickguard is scratch free, control cover and trussrod cover still have their protective plastic coverings. This guitar has been stored in a smoke free home, (UV1000 case may come with a few cat-hairs at no extra charge)

Asking Price: $1500 + $25 shipping to continental US.

My Location: Bellevue, Washington

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Payment must be in the form of a cashiers/ certified check or money order. Item will be shipped UPS ground insured on the first business day after payment is recieved.

Other Information: Photos available upon request

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry about leaving all of you hanging (The wife and I have just moved into a new house, and between school, work, promotions, work, house stuff, work, and general life, I completely spaced out on this :p ) I will be getting pictures off to all interested parties by this weekend, most likely by Saturday. It looks like there are several of you, so I'll just go down the list. Again, 1000 appologies about not getting back to you guys sooner.

Rolf

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
On hold for JimmySinner at the moment, if you are still interested send me a PM anyway, and I'll update you if that status changes. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.