Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: I need to pay off some bills, so this prized posession needs to leave my smoke free studio. It hasnt seen a gig, and I am not recording any music at the moment.
This guitar does it all, and it comes with all the original accessories it came with(gig bag, power supply, planet waves guitar cable, manual, box, I am the original owner(was bought new), and its been taken care of like a baby, like new condition. I'll even put new batteries in, so you can jam away, right away. Don't spend over a thousand dollars on one, because you can pick mine up for less....for only $900 + shipping in USA. I have 100% positive feedback on ****
Description & Condition: Bought brand new in April, still like new

Asking Price: $900 + shipping in USA

My Location: Holland, Michigan

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Accept U.S. postal money orders, paypal bank transfers and/or E checks. Buyer pays paypal credit card fees if paying with credit card. I also accept personal Checks(item will be shipped when check clears). USA shipping only please, and NO TRADES.

Other Information: Don't spend over a thousand on one, because you can get this one for less.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts