Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Lipstick Red RG560

Description & Condition: It's in pretty good condition. It has some of the typical basswood RG dings, but nothing major. The only real problem is the 14th fret. I guess the previous owner was an Em pentatonic whore, so the 14th fret is worn down a little more than the rest. I raised the action a bit and adjusted the truss rod so that it plays nicely and you don't need to do anything to it, but you might want to get a fret level or possible a refret in the future. There is a PAF Pro in the bridge and a Hot Rails in the neck. I don't have the tremolo bar. I have one of the plastic hardcases.

Asking Price: $335 + shipping w/pickups $265 + shipping with only the middle pickup.

My Location: Southern California, United States

Terms of Sale/Purchase: You pay, I ship! Local pickup is welcome or I could meet you half way if you live in the area. PayPal preferred, but money order is fine if you send it quickly.

Other Information: I can take other pics if needed. I'd like to sell this pronto. I'd keep it if I weren't strapped for cash.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
not suggesting there's anything wrong with that. but shouldn't it be locked up if it goes to auction?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh wow, I'm sorry guys, I thought that this thread was far back enough to not necessitate a lock. So lock it up, it's for auction :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.