Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 3 year old Ultimate Attenuator by Magus Innovations.

I've owned a Marshall Powerbrake and used a THD Hotplate and found they both killed my tone and flattened the sound. This tube-amp attenuator has been the first I've heard that does exactly what it says it will; attenuate your volume without changing your tone!

It has a smooth taper volume pot so that you can crank your tube amp to get that fantastic creamy power-amp tone and then use the attenuator to take it from bedroom whisper volume to full on room-shaking thump. The unit works with any impedance load (4 to 16 ohms) and works with impedance mismatches so you can hook up a 4 ohm cab to a 16 ohm head or any other combination you can think of!

This was bought directly from Magus in late 2006 and includes the 200w upgrade so that it can handle high powered amps (including EL34 loaded amps). It functions perfectly, is built like a tank and is in excellent cosmetic condition.

For more information on the attenuator, please visit www.ultimateattenuator.com

Selling as I am moving to the USA and will be buying another one there rather than getting this one modified to work with US voltage. Comes with original instructions.

Looking for £300 + shipping to wherever you are, or you can collect from me from the Uxbridge / Slough area anytime from December 21st to Jan 5th.

Cheers!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MASSIVE PRICE DROP FOR A QUICK SALE BEFORE IT GOES OFF TO ****!

£180 collected from Uxbridge / Slough area.

If you want it posted, I'll charge u actual postage costs.

Excellent opportunity to get an awesome attenuator at a bargain price!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.